Hy all!

 I want to buy an anonymous debit card (cirrus) and
while searching the web I realised that most are
scams.. like tntexchange.com who are asking you to
send them $900 UPFRONT.
 Well, if anyone is using such card with success or if
you know a reliable company that is selling, I would
appreciate your help with some info.

 Thank you!
 JD