You can buy our 100% Anonymous Hosting™ for your internet/business needs.
Yes we do E-Gold for payment Accepted

Katz Global Internet Service Prodived Accepted E-Gold Payment.
http://gold.chip.ms
Excellent Value - We believe that everyone should receive great services
at an affordable price. Our Hosting Plans start at only $9.95 per month.

No Setup Fee - We used to charge $29.95 for setup fees. Since our setup
process is now automated, there is no setup fee!!