At 08:45 PM 31/01/2003 -0800,
Bruno Garcia [EMAIL PROTECTED] a.k.a. Saul Gustama [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
And there are some groups inside the e-gold economy.
One groups is Patrick, Graham Kelly, Ragnar, SnowDog and some others.
They are scams too, because they close their eyes when it comes to big money scams, and they are easily bought with 1-2000 USD.
And they will do anything for money, plus they are well hidden behind this "WorldWide" currency.

Well, I have to go cashout from the ATM the money I made from my last 50000 spam e-mails I sent.

We are all scammers and fraudsters,
You have no basis for your allegations. You are simply throwing mud that you hope sticks to many of the names you find in this list! We have been perfectly reasonable to you and all you do is slander everyone you can think of.

To top it all off, you admit you are a spammer and a scammer! Complicit in fraudulent schemes you attribute your own base motives to everyone else in the industry!

Ian Green
e-gold estas monda mono! [Esperanto]
e-gold is world money! [English]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.