> Dear Joel,
>
> I don't think you've allowed much time for the markets
> to correct and rebound.  I'll call it $400 by 31 March 2003.

You might be right Jim!

Part of my guess of $420 by March 2003 is based on March
3rd being a no moon.

I think an air strike on Iraq on a no moon is likely and this sort of an
event may send the gold price to $420.

> And $420 by 10 April 2003, just for fun.
>
> > Any other predictions ?
>
> You paying for those who get 'em right?

Regards,

Jim
  http://cambist.net/

As a matter of fact we are:

http://www.gold-price.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

Free grams of e-gold are now up for grabs every Friday at
http://gold-price.net/forum
Post your prediction in the forum above to win!

This forum will be locked 1 week before on Friday 7th of February 2003.
The member or members whose prediction is the closest will WIN 1 gram of
e-gold
In the event of a tie the prize is split among the winners.

Member predictions will be averaged from week to week and a ranking
displayed to help you predict the price of gold. The prize pool will
increase as the number of members at Gold-Price.net increases.

Good Luck!

Joel Bruce
http://gold-price.net/forum   - Guess the gold price close and WIN! a gram
of e-gold.