I recently responded to a post on this list from Steve Renner offering a
FREE V-Cash Card, He was very helpful and prompt, I had some problems with
editing my account info on the site but found there support folks to be very
helpful and responsive to all my problems a person named K.C. Knack was very
good. I received my card within a few days but I admit I haven't activated
it as of yet and have had no further contact with them.
  This all took place about three weeks ago. Here is the contact info for
there support dept. I saw a post last week saying the same thing you are
about having trouble with the contacts there, Please post the outcome so as
to keep every one aware of what's up there, I was getting ready to start
using the card and would like to know all is well before moving some gold
that way.

Support Team
 250 Second Ave. S. Suite 145
  Minneapolis, MN 55401 USA