At 1:46 PM -0500 2/7/03, Mark S. Ohberg wrote:
>Greetings To all e-golders,
>
>Happy snow day here in New York, US
>With gold hoovering (its not hovering) around USD$ 370.20 POG, this is a good time to
>not only invest in gold and gold stocks but to remember our basic hidden dealer
>secrets
>pertaining to the purchase of gold coin.  Because in tricky times like these you are
>better safe than sorry and should avoid financial investment risks / suicide.
>
>US Eagle gold coins are 80% and 10% copper.  Not .999 pure.
>The AGW Average Gold Weight of a one ounce gold coin is 1.000 or 28.3495 grams

Hi Mark.

Uh...I thought that coins were all the "Troy" kind of 31.1034768 gram
ounces, and the 28.XXXX variety was for "other" kinds of products...

Are you saying Maples are a better buy with you than Eagles for those
who just want grams of gold, or is this some sort of error/typo??
JMR

PS ALL e-gold coin dealers ROCK imo! I've used every one. :)