I and my bank landed in Canada Country.
My PayPal account received $500.00 USD.

In 5 days, I fund $701.70 CAD on customer's Hyperwallet account.

I hope my customers happy about our services.

PayPal Exchange Hyperwallet and we charge you 5% Fee.(Minimum:5.00)
E-Gold Exchange Hyperwallet and we charge you 5% Fee.(Minimum:5.00)
EVO Exchange Hyperwallet and we charge you 10% Fee   (Minimum:10.00)

David Guitard,
Exchange Service.

Hyperwallet E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Gold Number : 733127