Hi all. Want some "free" money, for you or maybe a good cause
which has accepted (and needed!) e-gold for a long time? See:

http://www.sendittotheeff.org/

Here's a way you can help the EFF (or yourself!). It ends with an
interesting security-check, much like e-gold's Turing number. I'd
encourage all who have a claim here to exercise your rights, as
time is running out. There's about a month 'till the deadline.

Note: They also ask for the last 4 digits of your SSN, but since
they've also got a Turing number, I guess that wasn't enough!
JMR