Larisa,

I'm the authorized Representative of the LATVIAN Bank that issues and
services the cards offered below. We DELIVER what we PROMISE! And, I
therefore STRICTLY warn you to nullify your recent posting ASAP!

Daniel Umoren

OFFER: Debit Cards & Card-funding Solution for E-gold Users

Dear E-gold User:

We are pleased to offer E-gold users worldwide a
complex, bank-managed solution for obtaining the cash
equivalent of e-metals. With this unique solution, you
can instantly have access to cash via any of our debit
cards - CIRRUS (anonymous ATM card), MAESTRO, or VISA
ELECTRON.

By signing up for our Internet Banking services, you
will additionally be able to view your card account
balances/history online as well as perform all types
of banking operations from your card account.

BENEFITS:
(i) We provide a FREE CORRESPONDENT (TRANSIT) BANK
ACCOUNT for moving the cash value of e-metal(s)
straight into your card account;
(ii) We charge a LOW SERVICE FEE PER TRANSACTION;
(iii) We provide instant funding of a card account
upon the receipt of an order.

To start having instant access to the cash value of
your e-metal(s), please do the following:

STEP 1:
Apply for any of our debit cards (CIRRUS, MAESTRO,
VISA ELECTRON) at a special, discounted annual
maintenance fee of USD85.00 per card (including DHL
shipping) for the first 1000 E-gold Users. (You can
pay for your card in e-gold.)

STEP 2:
Upon the receipt of your card, please strictly follow
our instructions on how to start funding your card
account with e-metals.

HOW TO GET STARTED:
Please complete and send the details below to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with "E-GOLD USER" in the
subject field. Thank you.

Daniel Umoren
/Authorized Bank Representative/

P.S.
The card-issuing bank is a well-established and
internationally recognized European bank. Full bank
details will be disclosed to paid card applicants.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
E-GOLD USER
FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
COUNTRY:
E-MAIL:
ALTERNATE E-MAIL:
CARD PREFERRED(Cirrus,Maestro,VISA Electron?):
PREFERRED CARD ACCOUNT CURRENCY(USD,EUR?):
DO YOU NEED INTERNET BANKING?(Yes/No):
DO YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?(Yes/No):