Guys,

If you are involved with funding e-gold accounts I would like to offer you
a spot on my new website called http://dgclottery.com which will be
officially launched on Friday 21, 2003 2400 GMT.

I would list interested exchange providers here
http://dgclottery.com/esp.php In exchange for the listing we would ask
that you place one of our buttons or banner on your site.

Not only do you get free advertising, but you make $0.50 on every ticket
sold from your site. That's right! When ever someone you refer plays again
and again you get $0.50 every time.

Please visit our website at http://dgclottery.com for more details of the
Lottery Game.

Thank you for your attention.