Hi, we have stopped trading into e-gold temporarily and need to rebalance
our accounts to serve clients requesting e-gold. Is anyone in need of
getting their e-gold into paypal?

We do 10 minute trades with live chat for a reasonable fee.

http://www.nameserver-b.com/~exchange/ for fees and details.

We are finally launching our official trading site which will be active
Monday at: http://www.exchange.katzglobal.net

This site is only for e-gold to paypal and paypal to e-gold exchanges.

Our main business is still anonymous hosting http://www.katzglobal.com
and we have grown so well over the last 6 years that we are launching a
new managed dedicated hosting facility using blade supercomputer clusters.
The first one we have affectionately named Mya. In about 60 days we will
go live and be selling Slices of mya starting at $9.95 a month. We will
have all the same features of our regular hosting accounts, anonymous
hosting accounts plus we are adding managed dedicated hosting, co-located
hosting and resellers hosting. In our new building the security will
improve and we will be on a Tier 2 redundant network from 4 major
providers. We have also installed hot swappable raid drives and 1 Gig of
memory on each blade. We are simply the only Anonymous/Private Hosting
Provider with this sort of facility and equipment... And as you could see
from our last post we are very flexible with pricing on multiple domains.
Our new proceessor cards can handle multiple operating systems and
configurations on the same server. Need Windows 2000, freeBSD and Linux on
the same machine and on the same hard drive? We can do that! Need to roll
out a new server for your clients in 10 minutes with a pre configured
software package? We can do that too. We can customize your hosting
experience above and beyond your expectations... If you are interested in
managed dedicated hosting tailor made on the world smallest supercomputer
please contact us prior to launch. We are waiving the set up fees for
pre-launch sign ups.

To preview our site and splash page please visit:
http://www.dedicated.katzglobal.com

We have launched a live chat system across all of our sites. You can now
talk to us live for free.

thank you

Gordon H.
www.katzglobal.com