Dear Friends,

Tonight I am informed that domain name service
for our systems has been interrupted.  It should
all be back to normal tomorrow.

Those of you wishing to reach Cambist.net in the
meantime should visit http://198.161.90.70/

If you are looking for GoldBarter.com try us at
 http://198.161.90.69/ for now.

You can e-mail me here at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if it
is very urgent, or just ignore the "could not send
for four hours message) and wait for your e-mail
to go through.

Emergency messages for John Kyle can go to him at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or just call him at 713-240-
3075.

Urgent messages for Tristan may go out to
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Naturally, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Jim
 http://198.161.90.70/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.