lol.. you guys are missing the point here. As a Dutch native I'll translate the post in Dutch that Friso made .
Friso was asking "What exactly are you looking for with regard to converting e-gold to ATM?" This was in reply to a post from someone looking for a suitable ATM card to use in The Netherlands. Friso says he might be able to help and you can email him for more information.

On a side note; the V-Cash card workes just fine here indeed :)

Remco

At 00:00 2/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> Wat is precies de bedoeling met het E-Gold to ATM gebeuren?

http://www.cashcards.net/re....

Bedanke.

Jim

Subject: ATM card provider for Holland
From: "Steve Renner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Friso,
Yes, Cash Cards is the #1 provider of e-gold - to - ATM cards. To celebration of our 2 year aniversary....

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.