Hello all,

Could you please help me with some advices or anything?

I have a Evocash account (if someone can help I can pass account number) and
I did a rendeem from Evocash (wire, bank transfer) of 50.000 USD. They
claimed that transfer will take 3-5 days. Now are over 20 days  and I did
not got any money. I asked Evocash and they told me that transfer was done
and was not bounced, SIMPLE CANNED REPLY.
After transfer they hardly reply to emails and my request to get a copy of
SWIFT transfer was in vain.

Ussualy I receive money internationally in 5 days. I know Evocash is a good
service but something is wrong now. I did not transfered 2 bucks so they
could ignore my emails but I transfered 50.000 USD and they should want to
keep me as customer and try to track transfer a day after was delayed.  I
hope that they just kept money to make more money and finnaly transfer will
be done correct, but why they did not charged little more and make transfer
in time ?

Is anyone who had any problem with them lately ?  Please let me know your
opinion about this situation.

Thank you a lot
PKSS