We also have recently had a bout with PayPal.  PayPal told us that they
are going to close any and all exchange service accounts.  They said it
was too risky.  This all said after they have held over $4K of our funds
and locked us out of our account.  Be Warned.  I would not leave money
sitting in PayPal if you are a market maker.  Not only that but recently
we received fraud funds.  We confirmed that PayPal in fact sent these
fraud funds back to the fruadulent sender!

Be Careful.
GetGoldNow