Corwind - Slander is what you have practiced.  I call the number you
provded and is not a working number.

Also thank you for noticing the name in my last post.  I changed this
information to show just how easy it is to submit false information for a
whois lookup.  If anyone cares to, you can look yourself at any whois look
at that domain and will see the true record.

You want legal action? I will give you legal action.

GGN