Just wanted to know whether you gentlemen are aware of
any security issues when accessing E-Gold using the
WAP phone.

If there isn't any,then I think this is the best
method to keep an eye on your e-gold account.
What I can't understand is, why e-gold hasn't provide
any method to check the balance using a preffered
currency, in their Balance page. I hope some person
with authority should see to this. It' should be very
helpful for the folks who uses WAP.

Also Graham, what is the current status of your debit card
program? I can't see any updates on your site. I think
I'm gonna need one in near future, since Steve's generously offered
free card hasn't so far arrived at my place yet. Any way, maintenance
cost will be a major factor when it comes to the choosing part.

-Manoj-

()