At 9:38 AM -0500 3/17/03, Prominence Bank wrote:
>Our bank licenses are in the Netherlands, Austria and Belize.
>We are certainly not going to list off our reg names and address on this
>forum.

You may not mean for it to be, but around here this constitutes an
*enormous* red-flag. Like Paul V's post, this is not an "attack," it's a
simple statement of fact which is based on LONG experience in this
community. Hopefully, you'll look it it that way if/when answering the
questions below.

I'm curious, what do you see as the downside of listing contact info
by all the competitors who certainly *don't* follow your example?! It's
understandable for someone not-wanting his/her email here (due to
spam) but I can't see how large jpegs. of your bank-licenses could
hurt your reputation around here. They're public records anyway in
the Netherlands, Austria and Belize respectively, right?
JMR