At 8:06 AM -0600 3/20/03, SnowDog wrote:
>The only other thing I would add is that I always access my account through
>the SRK mouse-click entry system, without exception. There are some trojans

Not just trojans/viruses. Your boss usually owns "your" computer. Using
it to access your e-gold account, even once?!? Ok, well now if there's
spyware installed, the boss (and most-likely the sysadmin(s)) also now
have a record of it, along with everything else you've ever typed there.

Your e-gold is *exactly* as secure as your passphrase, which is only as
secure as the very-least-secure computer you've ever used it on unless
you used the SRK keypad every time.
JMR