JPM,

 >Here's an intriguing fact (You'll love this Jim Ray!)  --
 Other than
 >Omnipay there is not one MM who has not at some point turned
 me down
 >on an exchange!

Not true. Gold Age never turned anyone down.

Sorry, I forgot about that Ragnar. On the two occasions you serviced ISL, you serviced it well !!

=====
Regards,

Ragnar
Vice Pres. - GDCA - http://www.gdcaonline.org
CFO - Gold Age - http://www.gold-age.net
editor - Liberty Impact - http://www.libertyimpact.com

a great big --

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.