: I note for the record that
: Simon "Sidd" Davis has an automated exchange at
: Metal-Escrow which he seems to preferentially
: set to convert his GoldMoney to e-gold.  This
: rate setting behavior suggests that e-gold may
: carry a small premium to GoldMoney.

Thanks for the mention Jim... Mostly it is a result of supply and demand
pressures... we have frequent large exchanges from GoldMoney to e-gold, and
very few small exchanges from e-gold to GoldMoney.

The GoldMoney wholesalers will only pay a percent or 2 below spot for
GoldMoney so to ensure we don't get overwhelmed with large volumes of low
value GoldMoney, that is very difficult to dispose of, we encourage people
to exchange their e-gold for GoldMoney, and to not exchange their GoldMoney
for e-gold.

To illustrate how difficult it is to sell GoldMoney, we recently advertised
on this list that we were selling GoldMoney for spot +0.5%. This is an
incredibly low price, and as yet we have not had one order for GoldMoney. In
comparison, we can easily sell all the e-gold we get at rates of spot +3.75%
or more.

https://online.kitco.com/sellprice/selling.html
http://goldmoney.com/

GoldMoney spot price $10.58
Kitco GoldMoney sell price $10.79 (2% above spot)
Kitco GoldMoney buy price $10.39  (1.8% below spot)

Regards,

Sidd.