--On Sunday, March 16, 2003 08:27 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Prominence Bank (www.prominencebank.com)now offers funding and exchange
services for E-Gold and Evocash customers.

ALL FUNDS ARE TRANSFERED OR PLACED WITHIN 14 HOURS AFTER FUNDS ARE
RECEIVED!!!!

About 161 hours ago I placed an order through their website. So far I have not even received wire instructions, even after sending a reminder e-mail.

Edwin

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.