All of us here at Electronics Warehouse are pleased to announce that we
are now accepting e-gold payments! Electronics Warehouse is a
midwest-based retailer and distributor of portable consumer electronics
such as camcorders, digital cameras, MP3 players, and DVD players. We
have
recently opened our online store "4estuff" and accept payments by credit
card, e-check (both of which are carried out by PayPal
[https://www.paypal.com] services), e-gold,
and Evocash.

Our company:
As many e-gold members are rightly concerned with scams involving
e-gold
payments, we would like you to have all of the facts about our company
before purchasing from us. We are a PayPal-verified merchant and listed
as
D-U-N-S number 128362527. PayPal-verified means that we have registered
our United States business address and phone number and have had our
location verified by the third-party company PayPal. Our D-U-N-S number
can be confirmed by checking with D&B(www.dnb.com), one of the largest
third-party
companies for registered company credit information. You can trust that
you are dealing with a legitimate, registered company, and not some
anonymous, possibly fraudulent entity.

We also feel that our competitive prices are what keep our customers
coming back to us. You can always compare our pricing with that of
others
directly on our site!

If you are interested in portable electronics, feel free to view our
site
at www.4estuff.com!

For any questions, please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You,

Ben Shore
Head of Marketing
Electronics Warehouse