The unique email address I used only for my affiliate account
at Cashcards International is now receiving spam (two this
morning), indicating they have sold my address.

>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:33:29 +0800
>From: Sarah Jane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: _EMAIL_
>Subject: JOIN FOR FREE! Learn and Earn

I've added a note to this effect to their listing under "MLM"
at goldclicks...

        http://www.goldclicks.net/mlm.php

and I will continue to track which affiliate programs and DGC websites
are selling their email lists on that site.

-mark

password:

---
http://www.goldclicks.net