Mark,
Cash Cards International has STRICT Privacy Policy in place to protect all
our Members. We will NEVER sell or give any of our Member information,
including email addresses, to anyone, for any reason, without a court order.

We have over 100,000 Members, and process thousands of transactions for
e-gold and v-cash. We take the privacy of our Members VERY SERIOUSLY.

It is unfortunate that you have had to experience the reality of the
internet.
Any email adderss you have will eventually be found by sophisticated email
harvesting software, which used by internet marketers. No one is safe from
Spam. It's not much different then your regular postal mail box, you move
to a new house and before long you will be receiving every kind of pizza
coupon and other advertising media than you could possibly imagine.

This is why we have created our own V-Mail System which is FREE for all
Cash Cards Members. V-Mail is completely encrypted email system and has
many great features including sophisticated Spam Filtering. V-Mail in is
final
beta testing now and is scueduled for release sometime next month. ( April
2003 )

For the demo tour go to: http://www.eprofit.net.

*  FREE V-Cash Card Giveaway  *
We will be glad to send out a FREE V-Cash card to the 1st 20 people who
respond to this post. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"FREE-Card"

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
 International, Ltd
Basseterre, St Kitts - West Indies