Good Day!

We've just opened a new Auction that accepts E-Gold payments. And we would
like to welcome you as a buyer or even as a SELLER. Registration is
ABSOLUTELY FREE! We have the smallest Seller fees! And ofcause, we may
create special payment plan FOR YOU! Our auction URL is:

http://goldauction.da.ru

Our monthly Seller Fee is only $5/month and NO insertion fees and any
other fees. You, as a Seller may accept any kind of payment methods (like
E-Gold, Paypal, WebMoney or Visa cards ...), but please, write about
payment methods, which You accept, in Item Description.

Hope to see YOU at our Auction as a Buyer or SELLER,
Best regards,
Alexandr. [A&S Team]