Dan wrote:

<< Did you know that the new version 8 of PGP freeware does not include any mail encryption/decryption. To use that feature you need to buy a personal licence for $50 USD which sucks !!! Those of us with Win XP will have to keep making do unless we want to pay. >>

If you're a Windows user, you could use WinPT, which includes the Windows version of GnuPG, an open source alternaive to PGP. It's free, both in licensing and in price: http://www.winpt.org

I don't know if GnuPG plugs into Outlook/Outlook Express or not, but it works well with Mozilla and Netscape through a plugin called Enigmail.

Hope that helps,

-=Steve=-

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.