James A. Donald wrote:

> Hire me.  I will give you a custom job for far less. Payment on
> completion -- completion being defined as when you start using
> it.

I think the difference here is that Randall and J.P. both have a track record of building payment systems that work.

Price is important, but there are other things to consider than who the lowest bidder is.

Of course, like wine, a lower priced entry CAN be surprisingly good. And while I expect IG-PAK is great, Shadowcash is as well.

-=Steve=-

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.