While it is disturbing that it was so easy, what leaps out at me most was that CashCards clearly made no good-faith gesture to attempt to recover these funds, and the judge in question must surely realise that from the paper proceedings.

And if that is the case ... Steve Renner, if you're reading, you can keep that free Cash Card you were going to send me. I am not interested in doing business with anyone who handles his affairs in such a manner, and nor should anyone else be, except others who run to the courts every time they want something done and don't want to be bothered with effort, the truth, or common courtesy.

Password

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable."

--H. L. Mencken