Dear Friends

I wanted to go over, once again, the details of the
Privacity.com scam for debit cards.  On 8 May 2003,
my clients at DBH complained to Ian of Privacity to
the following effect:

1. No tracking number was ever provided for the
package allegedly sent to them with the alleged
card.

2. The person who supposedly signed for the package,
according to Privacity, does not work at DBH.  As
there is no tracking information nor info on the
courier service used, only Privacity's word is
available as to who signed for the alleged package.
Anyone who believes Privacity on this matter is
being silly.

3. DBH provided a toll free number for contact, and
asked for a phone number for Privacity. DBH personnel
have called all the available Privacity numbers
repeatedly.

4. Personnel at DBH have provided three separate
e-mail addresses on two separate domains to
Privacity for e-mail replies to their valid and
undeniably patient expressions of concern.  In all,
over 500 e-mails a day are received at these three
separate addresses.

Based on these points, it is my view that Privacity.com
is a scam, that its principals are liars, and that
any attempt to buy a debit card from these jerks
is going to result in loss of funds.  If there is
one thing I hate it is a fraud.

Privacity refuses to address these matters here
on this list.  However, I don't refuse to discuss
them here.  Privacity is a scum scam and its
principals are liars and thieves.

Caveat emptor.

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.ezez.com/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.