Hi Guys

Most of you already know me or know of me. Those of you that don't know
what I do, I'm a custom programmer. I've been programming since '97.

Now, I know I'm reaching out on a limb, here... but I thought I'd give the
list a try and see what happened.

I am NOT the type of person to waste anyone's time nor do I play games
when it comes to business. I make NO promises that I can't keep and NO ONE
can ever say that I either didn't come through or ripped them off.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about everyone else I've dealt with on
the Internet; which is one of the reasons I'm writing this post. I have
recently been ripped off by a couple of individuals that promised
compensation for work that they received whom now I can not find. This has
put me in a significant financial bind and I am forced to come to the list
for a possible leg up.

IN NO WAY am I asking for any hand outs; on the contrary, a project that I
had been working on to help serve the e-gold public (and more so) the
future e-gold public (we all know they're coming) is what I'm seeking
Venture Capital for. Of course, in return, this means profits would be
shared with that/those individuals that cared to do business with me on
this. I can almost 100% asure you that there is and will be demand for
this product.

I also know that I am taking a significant risk in divulging this
information to the general public; as I'm sure there are those on this
list that could take my idea and run with it themselves. The site,
however, is not set up to show any of my work but rather only to explain
the concepts and idea.

A financial breakdown of forecasted profits is available on the site. This
product can enhance Exchange Services, Individual User's Security and
foster B2B activity more effectively.

The e-gold site and service is one of the best I've ever seen and this is
what has made me envision the viability of this product. The e-gold system
is, however, more of a 'backbone' transaction system and IMHO can be
better utilized to its fullest capabilities if this product were
incorporated. Especially with a larger user base. Therefore, this
product/service is PROACTIVE and geared towards e-gold's growth in the
industry.

Well, excuse the initial "hype", I mere wanted to explain further what
this was all about.

The site can be found at:
http://www.goldlandoffice.com

NOTE:
Due to my current financial situation, I can only assure that this server
will be available until Mon. morning. I've already informed my host that I
am unable to pay them; therefore they will be shutting down the server
come Mon. (if not sooner).

To everyone's success...

Humbly,
~tecHead