I occasionally write articles on the Kuro5hin web site.  A while back I
posted a little quiz to test how well readers are comprehending my
articles.  The response was not too good.  Today I'm adding some financial
incentive, to see if that helps.

If you're willing to read my articles and answer some questions, you could
earn some money, payable in either e-gold, e-bullion or GoldMoney.

Here is a link to the quiz, consisting of 10 questions:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/3/9/10219/69021

You will be paid 5.0 grams or 0.160754 ounces for each correct answer
submitted before anyone else, less any applicable spend fees.  Please
e-mail me your answer(s), along with your e-gold, e-bullion or GoldMoney
account number.

Good luck!