We have recently had many requests for multi-language support so we are
happy to announce that Shop With Gold is now available in the following
languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Chinese.

Also we have been asked to re-post how our site works.  Well it could not
be more simple! You simply hit the site, Request A Quote on Anything from
Anywhere! and we will prepare a custom page just for you with the items
you want and a price.  That's it!

Blessings,
Nicole
Shop With Gold