Dear Friends,

I am again paid 5 grams e-gold for the answer of following question
by Stephen Villee.

Question: According to svillee, what purpose might be served by a thought
experiment asking people how much of a lump sum they would accept to allow
an unabashedly plutocratic government?

Thanks and regards,

Yog Yatry