I've been selling books, pamphlets, audio and video tapes and scientific instruments since 1985. I have a great reputation with my customers from all over the world. I've been using the same (Canadian) cc processor for web sales since 1996 who credits my US bank account every two weeks. I want something better.

A web-based transaction processor that
1) accepts Visa, MC, American Express, e-gold, e-dinar and GoldMoney (others to be added later).
2) does not require the evil SS# (offshore doesn't).
3) can issue or credit an ATM acceptible debit card account daily.
4) doesn't cost an arm and a leg for set-up or large monthly fees.
5) is stable, has impeccable reputation and secure access.
6) can credit all the above transaction methods to a single account.
7) transaction, transfer, charge-back and hold-back fees and rates negotiable.

I can supply appropriate identification if needed for whatever security reasons. My gross sales are low but very important. If anyone can do this please contact me directly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Life, Light, Love and Laughter,
Dale Pond