> Ford cars have nothing to do with e-gold. That is a false analogy error of
> logic.
>
> Because the reverse gear in Ford cars was proved to be a good idea has no
> relevance to whether repudiable e-gold is good or not.

I didn't use the analogy to suggest that repudiable e-gold will be a good idea,
which is obvious already.

I meant to say that new ideas often meet with a lot of resistance until people can
see it really works.

There are actually very few really good ideas that have not met with a lot of
resistance initially...

Cheers,

Danny