At 7:13 PM -0500 6/1/03, Offshore Team wrote:
>.... Imagine say 3-10 people being the jury for repudiation payments each
>earning a % of the fee charged for the outcome -

I can't imagine a number of things about your scenario, such as how
you'd pay jurors so little and have any, but I *can* imagine both trying
to seed your juries with my allies and/or bribe them. Many of you are
very charming, because you're so honest. I *try* to be charming, but
life forces me to think like a criminal. When I think about this idea like
a criminal, the results aren't too good for the idea but they're VERY
good for the imaginary criminals...

>If e-gold can get away without having any reversal options then this
>system could most certainly state the decison of the jury is final.

No appeals/recourse! All the more-reason to offer nice large bribes!

Please delete "Original Messages," even if it is an Outlook default.

Not every default on your computer is correct for this list (or life in
general, come to think of it!). Please concentrate on maximum
content with minimum bandwidth for the sake of the list. Thanks.
JMR

PS the ISP was acting up for a few hours this weekend,  meaning
that beyond the inherent weirdness of Lyris some messages may
have bounced. Sorry about that...