Dear Friends,

An unidentified person representing itself as
"Privacity" asks:  Jim - Are you the client?

The answer is no.  I am glad that I am not their
client.

> Did you place an order with us? NO.

Correct, I did not place an order with Privacity.
Thus, I am not out several hundred bucks. Or any
other amount.

I did, however, mention their web site to a client
of mine.  I sent business their way.  Now I'm
reporting a complaint, which remains unresolved,
because they won't resolve it.

This matter should be between us and the client
not us and a 3rd party.

Unfortunately, the client of Privacity has found that Privacity won't resolve the matter. Thus, I've taken steps to identify the problem, make it widely known, and get some results.

The client has yet to reach us from our last
communication and that was over 3 weeks ago now.

Yes, I believe the client is very upset and is not eager to waste more time, along with the money already wasted.

  I will address this matter no more with you
or anyone else on this list.

List members can see how good I am. I've now convinced a major pest to stop talking about something. To follow-up, I am going to pursue this matter until the pest stops promoting his non-services on this list.

Customers deserve better service than Privacity
has provided.

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.ezez.com/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.