If  you  are  an e-metal investor, you should be interested by our new
Service: An email alert system that will send you a message as soon as
the  price  of  an e-metal (au, ag, pt, pd) reaches the limit that YOU
decide.

Example:  Currently, the price of e-gold is $364.400/oz. You have some
e-gold  in  your account and want to sell it as soon as it costs let's
say $366/oz.

Just  use  our  Service,  you  will get an email as soon as the e-gold
price will be at 4366/oz ! You may change your limits at any time, for
each e-metal. You also can turnoff your limits.

This  Service  is  available  for the 4 e-metals managed by the e-gold
company; prices are updated every 10 minutes.

The cost of the Service is ONE gram of gold - for life.

Easy to setup:

- Create an account for free (will be used for other Services soon)

- Subscribe to the Alert System for ONE gram of e-gold,

- That's all ! Setup your limits - and be alerted in time !

That is at http://www.mariman.net/ of course.

Regards,

Stan
Mariman Center