Well my attempts to find a market maker to
accept small (<$50) US money orders made out to
my mail order business has been unsuccesful. I
suspect this is the reason goldchanger has
closed down, from the Cyfrocash site.:

"IMPORTANT:
Due to new rules and regulations of the U.S.
Patriot Act and assorted related legislation,
all cheques MUST be made out to "Pay CYFROCASH",
or alternatively "Pay CYFROCASH or NAME" In the
second option "NAME", ie. your name and
CYFROCASH are both mentioned on the cheque and
either you or us can present it. Third party
cheques, even with endorsements, can NOT be
presented for payment anymore.:"

Anyone with alternative suggestions is welcome
to suggest them to me on or off list.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +