Marco,

We have negotiated an arrangement with HyperWallet. as I'm sure you can
too. The arrangement is we do not accept HyperWallet credits for
ecurrency purchases. Which we don't. However, we are allowed to fund our
own HW account, for cashouts. We can also accept HW payments for
items/services/products OTHER than for ecurrencies. Which we do, ie eBay
sales etc

So, if anyone has e-gold and you want a HyperWallet credit, please feel
free to proceed.

Thank you, Marco, for allowing me to explain this issue to you, the
e-gold list, AND my customers. I'm sure your intention was good customer
service, motivated by security concerns. If you need the name of my
contact at HW, please email me offlist.

In any case, GoldNow has an extemely good name re: anti-fraud!

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Fri, 2 May 2003 13:39:06 +0200, "marco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Please everybody note that Hyperwallet has officially warned ALL
> exchangers
> that HyperWallet is not to be used for egold exchanges!
> Whoever gets this money from mr Kelly, will risk having it frozen from
> Hyperwallet and won't be able to cash out!

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Free Call 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

"Money runs away from those without valor" - Ayn Rand