On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:06:47 -0400, "Craig Spencer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > and he may be getting into heavy waters again with the latest gold
> > currency IntGold  even though this appears to be a nice currency

> A good point to watch.

Actually, I have made many mistakes in my life... Would you like a
breakdown? I enjoy making mistakes, as I find it to be a great learning
opportunity & experience. It's the only way to fly.

> >  It even makes me wonder about the service he provides for $5.00 where
> >  they do the due dilligence on people for groups such as ecurrency
> >  providors.

Wonder no more. The idea is personal verification, so that ecurrency
providers/potential buyers/sellers can get an idea whether or not a
person is genuine. However, I cannot vouch for that persons integrity,
ethical or moral stand. (OF COURSE!)

We already have ecurrency providers directing folks our way for ID
verification. We expect most of them to eventually follow suit, as it's
cost effective for them (zero cost is fairly cost effective!)

> fraud.  But it will also exclude a great deal of legitimate
> business.  And for large transactions, where it is worth the while

Our past history includes single transactions up to $300,000 USD... would
that qualify as a large transaction? Our daily volume is less than that
as present, but give me time. As well, why do you automatically assume
large transaction are potentially fraudulent?

> >  If he supports osgold type programs and the brightpays for
> >  obvious quick cash in hand while they are working well,

The OSGold program was customer driven. So was the BrightPay debacle. I'm
sure we'll see many more similar situations over the next 10 years.
However, we are now starting to demand background info on the directors
of the providers we are dealing with. They are playing ball. However, we
cannot verify the moral, ethical or honesty factor of those same
diesctors.

> Yes, he is obviously either very credulous and/or very short
> term opportunistic.

I'll let you guess! Time will tell...

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CDDO (Chief Due Diligence Ossifer)

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Free Call 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO