On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 04:00 PM, luu wong wrote:

Does ANYONE at cashcards ever reply to emails? I funded the purchase of a
cashcard debit card (after no one ever repled to my repeated requests for
the so-called free one) 9 days ago on June 2nd. The e-gold batch number to
cashcards e-gold account 274303 is 173448274. All requests for
confirmation so far have been ignored i.e NADA response. Are they out of
business? If not this is sure NOT the way to build a a client base.

Please please if you guys at cashcards or anyone else can get this order
through please do so!!

I hate to say it but back on 16-May I also responded to their offer of a free debit card and haven't heard or received anything yet. A week ago I sent a gently worded email asking when I might expect to receive it, but got no response. I wasn't going to say anything publicly until 16-Jun because the ordinary practice is "allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery," but since you bring up the subject I might as well mention it.

I agree Luu, this is definitely NOT the way to build a client base.

-- Patrick

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.