Dear Friends,

Graham Kelly writes:

I enjoy making mistakes, as I find it to be a great
learning opportunity & experience. It's the only way
to fly.

This statement reminds me of an old saying in the airborne community: there are bold pilots, there are old pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

I'm reminded, because I have a vivid recollection
of a photo with Graham at the seat of an autogyro.

With regard to accepting currencies, I don't think
one could do much better than Cambist.net.  In
2001, the company didn't even handle Federal
Reserve Note money.  It simply made exchanges from
e-gold to GoldMoney.  In 2002, starting at the
very beginning of January, I built the company's
Federal Reserve Note to online gold business from
scratch.  The company is now exchanging over $4
million per year of dollars into gold, and is
booking a profit.

Cambist.net has verified every currency with a
great deal more due diligence than asking to see
the state-issued IDs of some principles. In fact,
since we don't agree to multiply entities
unnecessarily, the company has never asked for
a single piece of photo ID from any digital gold
currency vendor.

I believe Cambist represents only currencies that
are fully redeemable for gold.  Recently, I had
the distinct impression that the company was
adding Pecunix as one of its currencies, though
that process isn't yet complete.

As for INTGold, I've tried to schedule a meeting
with these guys up in Greenville, Texas, just
north of Dallas.  They were a bit rude about it,
and insisted that I "need to call" without so
much as a please.  Eventually, I will call, and
then we'll see what's up with them.

Meanwhile, if you want e-gold, e-Bullion, GoldMoney,
1MDC, Crowne Gold, e-dinars, e-silver, etc., you
should give the folks at http://cambist.net/ a
try.  If you want US dollars or another currency
and you have gold to sell, try their GoldChex
system or their wire service.  Their prices are
always excellent, and they exchange for less.

If you want e-gold or evocash, you can try
http://www.ezez.com/

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.awdal.com/

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.