Jim,

I don't see them offering anything e-gold doesn't
The principal is a guy who goes by the name of Mike (I got his last name & the rest of
it
somewhere on a paper in the mess of my desk)
When you call INTGold, you can talk to him and he sounds like a nice Texan guy
He invited me to come over and have a look at the gold they have
(I wrote THEY have, as it is not in third party hands)
It's not that much (as they only claim themselves having 14,610.35 Grams in reserves -
US$165k -, as of tonight)

I have no idea who wrote their system, but I know it's kind of not easy to use
(certainly not
as easy as e-gold's but a lot better / faster (and so far a lot safer) than
e-Bullion's  :-(

But the main thing is this :
Our customers want to Buy INTGold through us, they want to trade it to and from
e-gold, and
they do quite a bit of it too.

Some people say they are linked to scams.
But some other people have also told me that there isn't 5% of the games, ponzis,
scams, etc,
that do NOT have an e-gold account...

What can I tell you ?

Regards,