C> I dont visit your SCAM site.

Good for you if you think so. I didn't visit it myself as I don't need
to do so, BUT I don't call it SCAM as I have no evidence. And you ?

I   think   that   it   would   be   fair  to  supply  EVIDENCES  that
Privacity/Privagold  or  any  other company is a scam, before claiming
that.

I  feel a bit tired of reading attacks always against the same company
since one or 2 months, without ANY evidence.

Those  moralists  should  better,  if  they  are  so  sure of them, to
prosecute  the  scammers,  so  that  a Court may decide if X or Y is a
scammer.

Because  if  I  assume  that  all  what is on this list is true, well,
everybody  is  a  scammer:  Privacity/Privagold,  Cashcards, a few MM,
e-gold itself, etc etc.

Stan
Mariman Center
www.mariman.net