Marco, and all the others who have made positive comments about
Metal-escrow, Thank you!

I apologise to all of you who have been involved in this nasty
attack. We
recently had a hand in preventing a rather large fraudulent trade and
the
thwarted criminals are now having a go at us... this recent attack
was
intended to damage our good reputation.

Ian from Privagold, you should really make sure you understand the
headers
of an e-mail before you accuse others falsely. You have a business in
this
industry now, but you are a relative newcomer and it is often best to
listen
and learn until you know the ropes. No doubt if you are a legitimate
business who actively fights fraud you will eventually be the victim
of a
similar attack. Metal-Escrow is one of the longest established
exchanger's
in the world (since 2000) with an impeccable reputation...

Steven Stowell is a sysadmin for the siddley.net network, as you can
easily
see from the domain records. He is not employed by metal-escrow and
has no
access to the metal-escrow systems. As you can see the abusive
e-mails were
forged to look like they came from Stephen Stowell
([EMAIL PROTECTED]). This is an incredibly easy thing to do.
Obviously a cursory glance at the headers of the e-mail show that the
message did not originate on the siddley.net/metal-escrow domain. The
headers of this e-mail have our legitimate headers :-)

Once again, our apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced (or
disgusted) by this attack.

Regards,

Sidd.

My PGP key is here: