just looking for feedback on the below info I found posted on:
http://paypalsucks.com/options.shtml

StormPay - Good grief! We had lots of people telling us they were great.
Then today, June 5th 2003, we get an email from someone unhappy with
StormPay. Seems the just changed their TOS in a big way, accounts are
frozen, they claim to no longer accept gold exchanges and the site is
completely different. No longer recommended!

The "C" company - (aka citibank) Participated in PayPal's IPO and demanded
ALL mention of the "C" company to be removed for this site. Their reason:
"Advertiser is using damaging language regarding our competitor" Read the
thread here .

Firepay - too many negative emails/comments

Ikobo - Read the thread here . Make up your own mind.

Yahoo - Intent on ruling the world. Don't worry though, their system is so
kludgy, no one will use it.

GoldMoney - Nice site, nice layout. Good ideas. But you have to snail-mail
them certified copies of your passport and utility bills before you can do
anything in their system. They are in the Bahamas. I'm sure your customers
won't mind a bit!Oh, they do pattern themselves after PayPal in another
way: They can freeze your account at any time for any reason. Quote:
"GoldMoney may in its entire discretion cancel this Agreement and
terminate the User's rights and obligations in terms of this Agreement,
for any reason whatsoever, including, without limiting the extent of the
aforegoing, any breach of this Agreement by the User."

The post office has a plan too, but there's a monthly fee and I don't
recall it being easy for the customer.

Western Union also has a program, but it's another kludge.

We really are scratching our heads... Don't any of these companies know
the real potential here? e-gold has been around for years, and look where
they have gone? GoldMoney even compares themselves to PayPal, but they
miss the boat by a mile. I gotta hand it to PayPal. In terms of "ease of
use" for the customer, they win hands down.

Gordon H.
www.katzglobal.com
Anonymous + Offshore = Total hosting freedom!