Of course it's wrong and deceitful and all, BUT who are we to judge
another by his or her religion?

Sure they are scammers, but if people decide to follow them, then we
should do the right thing - and stay out of it. Telling someone that HYIP
is not god and
     H | Y
     --|--
is blasphemous is being a hypocrite, yes?

Where is the difference between a 'cult' that outright spams it's members
and a 'religion' that demands that on specific dates offerings are to be
brought?

The whole concept of offerings and donations is designed (with divine
sanction) is designed to [1] sustain the priesthood; and [2] to enable the
priesthood to be charitable.
While it is doubtful that HYIP cults are charitible, we have no way to
tell. Ceratinly they appear to be charitible to their priesthood and those
in the immediate vincinity.

That said, if you choose to speak against an HYIP, then that's all right -
and the right thing to do in most cases - but speaking against an HYIP
cult is a different thing altogether.

Of course I believe they are all loonies and lost sheep, naw goats.
But then, that is "my" belief.

Cheers,
Robert

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html