John wrote "For a real short position you would need the position to make $1
for every $1 drop in the price of gold, and it would have to move in a 1:1
ratio."

www.oanda.com is better (for those trying to limit their losses) than
www.betonmarkets.com and www.xodds.xom because clients speculate on forex,
they are not betting, so the losses are smaller... plus they allow people to
spend even just 1 USD. Sure, you don't get 1:1 for investment:return, but
you get 1:1 for return:losses if you have bad luck, which is much more
important.

The problem is that they have more complicated payment choices. I asked if I
could pay with egold and they said "We do accept checks from e-gold provided
they are in your name and from your Account". That puzzled me! I am not
aware of such possiblity, but I didn't insist because at this time I am just
asking around. Does anyone know what this "checks from e-gold" means?

Personally, I understand *egold investment* only as playing on OANDA, BOM or
XOdds. Of course, you have to get involved in the investment, but you can
get a moderate 1% per day return that HYIPs "give". As for shares that can
be bought with egold, well, I would get better returns from a bank, without
the risk that come with "gold" shares. We'll see that in 10 years... :)

Robert wrote: "Right now there is a guy who is trying for three days to sell
a larger amount of e-gold, but he doesn't know whom to trust and indeed is
reluctant to do the spend at -1%"

Shouldn't he trust OmniPay for such large amounts?

Regards,
George Hara
www.filematrix.xnet.ro

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.

Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.

Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti

fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat

de virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants.

Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments

to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by